Gel Pack Reusable Hot or Cold Ice Packs for Overheating, Pain
Relief, or First Aid
Size:6 Pack | Color:Blue
Ideal pain and swelling relief following dental or cosmetic
procedures. The extra small gel pack is incredibly versatile and
safe to use on the face and head area. The ice pack stays soft and
pliable when frozen and double as hot pack when heated. These gel
packs are FDA registered, latex free, and non-toxic. Easy to use
boo boo packs, enough for the whole family and a must for any
Features of the Mini Reusable Gel Hot Cold Pack:
- Use as quick relief cold compress to treat injection pain and
swelling, reduce puffiness, migraines, bites, stings, bumps and
- Use as a heat pack to improve blood flow from joint stiffness,
muscle cramps, or soreness.
- Place in freezer for ice pack. Gel stays flexible when frozen.
Will freeze hard below -12 F.
- Place in microwave for 10 seconds at a time for hot pack.
- Therapeutic treatment up to 15 minutes.
- Size: 2.8in x 4.8in and weighs 2.2 oz each
- Gel is 97% Canadian spring water. Pouch is made from high density
- Printed insert will not come off on skin, it “floats” in the gel
Gel packs will last for years, but you should not overheat in
microwave or leave in direct sunlight as this will shorten its
effectiveness. External use only. We take pride in our outstanding
customer service. Please get in touch with us for any inquiries or